Benefactors and bequests
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the following organisations:
- Monash Gender Dysphoria Clinic (Monash Health)
- Myer Foundation – $31,512 received for Adolescent Stuttering Program (2005)
- State Trustees Australia Foundation – $9,398 for transgender voice program (2005)
- Daniel Scott Trust – $7,248 received for Audiology and fluency diagnostic equipment (2004)
- Helen Macpherson Smith Trust – $30,000 received for Audiology equipment (2003)
- The Forest Hill Early Childhood Foundation – $3,164 received for Early Intervention Program at South Morang Pre-School (2003)
- TRY Youth and Community Services – $4857 received for Moreland Articulation Group (2002)
We also receive ongoing funding for many of our services from the Department of Human Services, Victoria.
Donations and Bequests
If you or someone you know has benefited from treatment at La Trobe Communication Clinic, or you would like to make a donation or bequest, please download and submit the Donations and Bequests form.