The 3rd National Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Ageing and Aged Care Conference, hosted in Melbourne in October 2017, is seeking support through a range of sponsorship opportunities. By becoming a sponsor you will be sending a message that you organisation is committed to the health, wellbeing and visibility of older LGBTI people, and that you recognise and value their experiences, knowledge and expertise.
Over 200 delegates are expected from a range of sectors including aged and health care service providers, community organisations and government bodies. As a sponsor your support will be promoted to all conference delegates through a range of media.
About the Conference
The 2017 National LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Conference will build on the overwhelming successes of the previous two conferences in 2014 and 2015.
Over two days, older LGBTI people, aged and disability professionals and expert, and a range of service providers will come together to share experiences and ideas, talk policy and practice, and connect over the common goal of promoting and achieving healthy pathways for older LGBTI people and the development of LGBTI inclusive practice.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities outlined in this prospectus. Please keep in mind that all of the packages are negotiable, and we would welcome the opportunity to tailor a package to suit your needs.
Please note: Sponsors and Exhibitors are responsible for providing all their requirements i.e. banners, promotional material, flyers and any other material within the timelines outlined by the conference organiser.
|Program Stream Sponsor||$4,000||4|
|Coffee Cart Sponsor||$1,200 per day||1|
Terms and Conditions
1. Principal Sponsor presentation time slot and topic to be determined with the Conference Organiser
2. All adverts to be provided by sponsor in PDF format by printing time frame
3. Sponsors and Exhibitors are responsible for providing all their requirements i.e. banners, promotional material and any other material within the timelines outlined by the conference organiser
4. Sponsors and Exhibitors are required to make a 50 per cent deposit and provide a signed booking form in order to secure a sponsorship package or trade table at the selected Conference/s. Upon receipt of the deposit an invoice will be issued for the full sponsorship package/s amount less deposit paid.
5. All invoices must be paid in full within 30 days from the date of invoice issued. For more information please refer to the cancellation policy below.
6. Sponsors and Exhibitors are responsible for the security of all their equipment and materials while at the Conference.
7. Sponsors and Exhibitors are to ensure their own insurance covers them while at the Conference.
8. The Conference Organiser, and venue will not be held liable for damage or loss of goods or equipment while at the Conference.
9. Exhibitors are required to comply with set-up, removal and trading policies implemented by the Conference Organiser.
10. While every care is taken in program content and structure, the Conference Organiser reserves the right to alter or substitute components of the Conference as deemed appropriate.
11. Trade tables are allocated on a sole entity basis. Unless otherwise indicated and agreed to by the Conference Organiser, cross promotion is strictly prohibited.
12. Presentations conducted at trade tables are forbidden.
13. While every care is taken by the Conference Organiser to ensure maximum exposure and interaction between delegates, sponsors and exhibitors; the Organiser is not accountable for the level of delegate interaction or engagement and/or loss of sales.
14. Cancellations are as per the cancellation policy outlined below and at the discretion of the Conference Organiser.
Invoices must be paid in full, within 30 days from the date of invoice issued. If payment is not received in full 30 days prior to Conference date, the Conference organiser reserves the right to cancel sponsorship package/s and charge a 15 per cent administration fee.
For all bookings made four weeks prior to the scheduled Conference date, all payments must be made in full with the booking form.
There will be no refund made for cancellations 30 days prior to the Conference date.
All cancellations are required in writing addressed to the Conference Organiser.