Molecular and developmental endocrinology
Current Honours/Masters projects
- Do marsupial thyrotropes express type 2 corticotropin-releasing hormone receptors? (Katarzyna Pedzich)
- The role of PLAG1 in the brain: effects of PLAG1 deficiency on behaviour (Laura Dye)
- PLAG1 in the brain: expression sites and effect of deficiency on cellular composition (Jemma Gasperoni)
- Post-mortem analysis of ovine mandibular bone marrow composition to determine ante-mortem starvation (Tarik Zepcan)
Current PhD projects
- Young in mind – What is ‘embryonic’ PLAG1 doing in the adult brain? (Stephanie Tran)
- The role of PLAG1 in male fertility – a focus on the epididymis (Joanne Wong)
- Evolution of the CRHR2 gene (Ellyse Noy)
- Analysing post-mortem fat content in ovine bone marrow to support a diagnosis of ante-mortem starvation (Troy Raglus)
- Development of a scientifically valid canine temperament test based on physiological measures of arousal (Diana Rayment)
Are you an undergraduate student interested in gaining lab experience? Ask us about volunteering opportunities! Contact Bert De Groef (email@example.com) for more information.
For PhD opportunities, contact Bert De Groef (firstname.lastname@example.org).