Molecular and developmental endocrinology
Current Honours/Masters projects
- CRH-induced TSH release in marsupials (Katarzyna Pedzich)
- Role of PLAG1 in the brain (Laura Dye, Jemma Gasperoni)
- A field study of post-mortem fat loss in sheep (Tarik Zepcan)
Current PhD projects
- Role of PLAG1 in the brain (Stephanie Tran)
- Role of PLAG1 in fertility (Joanne Wong)
- Evolution of the CRHR2 gene (Ellyse Noy)
- Analysing post-mortem fat content in ovine bone marrow to support a diagnosis of ante-mortem starvation (Troy Raglus)
- Development of a scientifically valid canine temperament test based on physiological measures of arousal (Diana Rayment)
Are you an undergraduate student interested in gaining lab experience? Ask us about volunteering opportunities! Contact Bert De Groef (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
For PhD opportunities, contact Bert De Groef (email@example.com).