Future Ready Implementation
The La Trobe Planning Framework:
- Integrates and coordinates planning and the measurement of performance across the University
- Directs financial and human resources to agreed institutional priorities
- Clearly defines measurable targets for each priority
- Supports clear management accountability
This plan will be implemented through a revised annual business planning and budget process, which will monitor progress at faculty, school, division and campus level towards key targets. Most targets in this plan are scalable to all levels of the University.
Deputy Vice-Chancellors, Vice-Presidents, Executive Deans and Divisional Heads will be individually and collectively held accountable for outcomes.
La Trobe University has defined seven major project teams to support the implementation of the plan, with senior executive accountability:
- Learning and Teaching and the Student Experience
- Regional campuses and Community Engagement
- Bundoora campus
- Teaching Revenue
- Leadership and Management
We will report regularly on progress to Council.
The La Trobe Planning Framework.