Complete the online Registration form and submit your medical documentation and confidentiality agreement. A staff member will then contact you to discuss your needs.
Ensure you have your medical documentation available before you commence your registration.
Book an appointment with your Disability Advisor on campus.
What you need for your first appointment
- Complete the online Registration form or download the Registration form [DOC 149KB] and complete and bring to your appointment
- Complete the Confidentiality agreement [DOC 197KB] and bring with you to the appointment
- Bring current supporting documentation from a relevant health practitioner that complies with the Documentary evidence guidelines [DOC 215KB] and provide either:
- A comprehensive letter (on official letterhead) explaining the disability or medical condition, the impact on studies and recommendations on any services you require.
- Have your practitioner complete the Health practitioner's statement [DOC 56KB].