These guidelines are designed to help you understand what is required to receive appropriate support if you care for a person with a disability, long term medical condition, or a person who is frail aged.
Complete the online Registration form and submit your medical documentation and confidentiality agreement. A staff member will then contact you to discuss your needs.
Book an appointment with your Disability Advisor on campus.
What you need for your first appointment
- Complete the online Registration form or download the Registration form [DOC 216KB] and complete and bring to your appointment.
- Complete the Confidentiality agreement [DOC 197KB] and bring to your appointment
- Bring current supporting documentation from a relevant health practitioner that complies with the Documentary evidence guidelines [DOC 215KB].
and provide either:
- A comprehensive letter (on official letterhead) explaining the disability or medical condition, the impact on studies and recommendations on any services you require.
- Have your practitioner complete the Health practitioner's statement [DOC 83KB].